Sunday, March 27, 2011

He's Got It Exactly Right

I don't know who this guy is ... but I recognize the Gospel when I hear it.



On the other hand, I do know who this guy is below here, and I recognize false-teaching when I hear it. He doesn't have a clue of the Gospel.
No Christ. No repentance. No cross.
All law. All unscriptural. All man-centered. All profane and heretical.

What a difference between the two!






"Praise precedes the victory. Your praises allow God to arrange things in your favor. You're supposed to live a victorious life, abundant life. You're supposed to rise above your circumstances."

"During the week it's easy to have things that try to pull us down, maybe somebody offended you or you have a disappointment, you made a mistake and you're kinda mad at yourself. You've got to let every day be a new beginning. You gotta just receive God's mercy for today, and say, I'm not going to drag the negative things from yesterday to today."

"I'm gonna … I'm gonna … I'm gonna …"

"You gotta just get your vision back. You gotta get your focus back -- get your thoughts going in the right direction. You gotta shake that off and say, “No, I know that God has victory in store for the upright.”

"Your best day are still in front of you. but you know what? You gotta do your part; you gotta stir it up on the inside. You gotta get it on the inside; you gotta see it through your eyes of faith before it’s gonna come to pass on the outside."

"God works where there’s an attitude of faith … God is moved by our faith. God is not moved when we go around depressed. God is moved when we say, “God, I’ve got some problems, but I’m trusting you.”

"When you get your faith out there, that’s what moves God."

--- No, no, no, and no. Don't buy ANY of this hogwash!